Are you buying a new Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer? Get all the important components of the printer inside the package. Check if any of the materials in the box are missing. If yes, replace it with a new one. Learn how to install a new printer by doing the steps here.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer Setup
How to Setup Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer
- Take your printer out of the box.
- Select a location to place the printer. Keep it on a flat surface.
- Learn to place the printer next to the access point.
- Verify all the accessories of your printer.
- Put the paper output plate and top cover.
- Raise the print head cover till it stops.
- Take the printhead out of the package and split the protective strip from it.
- Use the power cord to build the power connection.
- Plugin one edge of the power cable to your printer’s rear and the other end to a wall outlet.
- Turn on your Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer working the Power button.
- Confirm that the Power lamp flickers.
- Place the printhead in place and pull the printhead cover perfectly.
- Push the ink cartridges into their slots till they tap into place.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Drivers
A driver bridges communication within your printer and device. The printer supports various types of the driver – MP Driver and XPS Driver. It should be suitable for your printer. The file size and version may differ based on the version of your OS.
Canon 100 Driver Download
- Download the driver from our website.
- Place the link on the website to start the download method.
- Double-tap the setup file to start the download.
- View the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- The file size may differ based on the version of the OS.
- Assure that the internet connection is stable.
- The transfer speed differs on the speed of the internet.
- Switching off your system is not recommended during the download method.
- The setup files for the Windows device is in the .exe format.e
- The Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup file for the Mac device is in the .dmg format.
Canon 100 Driver Installation
- Use the beginner CD to install the driver.
- Place the CD into the system’s disc drive.
- Carry out the guidance mentioned on the screen to continue.
- Select the Language choice to choose the language.
- If the file does not show correctly, double-tap the My machine icon.
- Tap the CD-ROM icon and choose the setup file to install the driver.
- For a Mac device, tap the CD-ROM on your home screen.
- An Unsuccessful installation of the driver can be taken out by downloading it. Install the driver with the help of the on-screen helps after downloading. Select the type of connection and end the method by tapping the Finish choice.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Wireless setup
A Wireless connection is needed to build a network connection within your Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer and system. Learn how to set up the wireless connection by working the steps here.
How to Connect Canon Pixma Pro 100 to Wireless?
- Verify if the access point includes a Wi-Fi Protected Setup Push-button.
- It allows you to connect your printer to a network without entering the password.
- If the router does not have a WPS button, use the standard connection process.
- Assure that the printer is in an active state.
- Long-touch the Wi-Fi button on the front panel of your printer.
- Check that the button flashes blue and move to the access point. Touch the WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi lamp to flash once your printer finds the network name.
- The printer successfully creates a connection on your wireless network.
Canon 100 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is particularly created for Apple devices. Learn how to print from the printer working the application with the help of the instructions suggested here.
- Verify if the Apple device and your printer are connected to the same network.
- Switch ON the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer and connect it to the network.
- Press the Operation icon of the application from your Apple device.
- Click the Print icon from the menu choices.
- Choose the model you are working from the Printer choice.
- If the application does not support the application, Printer Options may not be shown.
- Click the Print choice and select the system name.
- Choose the + or – sign to select the needed copies for 1 Copy,
- Activate the Duplex Printing choice if wanted.
- Click the Print choice to start the printing method.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink Cartridge
If the left ink or error happens, an Alarm light flashes light on the printer indicating the replacement of the ink cartridge. Verify the number of counts to take the proper action.
- Turn on your printer by touch the Power button.
- Put the paper output plate and top cover.
- Wait for the printhead holder to move to a proper position.
- Do not hold the printhead holder or move it effectively.
- Never check the electrical connections on the printhead.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the holder with the light flashing.
- Touch the tab and select the ink tank out.
- Peel the protective strip out of its package.
- Hold the ink cartridge with the printhead at a slant.
- Assure that the cartridge is installed perfectly in the slot.
- Close the top cover.
How to Print Canon Pixma Pro 100
The Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer can print images and documents. Assure that you load proper papers into the input case.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer.
- Assure that you have installed the important printer software on your PC.
- Open the paper support case and pull it out.
- Pull out the paper output plate size and slide the paper guides.
- Fill only a single sheet of paper with the print side allowing you.
- Arrange the paper width patterns according to the paper size.
- Verify if the paper is filled correctly in the manual feed plate.
- Open the Canon printer driver setup window and modify the print settings.
- Open a photo or document that you need to print and tap Print.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Reset
You can reset your printer if you need to restore the original factory settings on it. A printer reset can solve most of the issues happening on your printer.
- Ensure that Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer is switched on.
- Remove the papers from the paper input case if you have already filled them.
- Touch and hold the Resume button next to release the button when the Power light flashes 15 times.
- Presently, all the first settings are restored on your printer.
- After the settings are restored, make the printer set up again.
- Select changes to the settings on the IJ Network tool.
- Fill papers into the input case and install the ink cartridges.
- Try printing an example page from your Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Connect to Computer
You can adapt the USB cable connection process to connect the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer to your PC. Buy a USB cable of at least 3 meters in length.
- Be certain to switch off the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer.
- Fill the Setup CD-ROM into the CD-Drive.
- If the AutoPlay screen looks, choose Run Msetup4.exe.
- Tap Easy Install and allow the End User Agreements.
- Presently the Connection Type screen will look.
- Select the USB cable connection and get the USB cable out of the printer box. Connect one end of the USB wire into the printer’s USB port.
- Fix the other end of the USB wire into the CP’s USB port.
- Tap Exit on the Installation Finished screen.
- Restart your PC and try printing an example page.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Troubleshooting
Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer issues can be fixed by making easy troubleshooting devices. Initially, try to re-install the printer connection and print. If you find the same issues, try the various troubleshooting steps. Some of the common problems happening on the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer are explained here.
Canon 100 Error Code
If an error happens while working the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer, a troubleshooting message will be shown automatically. Try the easy and fast steps provided here to solve the issues.
- An error code 1261 may be shown on your machine.
- It means paper feed issues on your printer.
- Presently, remove all the papers from the plate.
- Smoothly, remove the stuck papers from the input plate.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma 100 printer by holding the Power button.
- If the error controls, continue to reset your printer.
- Read the Reset instruction and start the settings.
- Presently try printing an example page from your Canon Pixma 100 printer.
Canon 100 Paper Jam
If a paper is stuck inside the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer, try the set of instructions provided below.
- Lightly push the Power button to switch off the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer.
- Open the top cover and the disc plate guide.
- If the paper is stuck below the printer’s printhead, push the printhead holder to the right.
- Hold the stuck papers with both your hands and pull them out.
- Pull the paper lightly and do not tear the paper while removing it.
- Close the top cover and the disc plate.
- Cancel all the print jobs in the print file.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer and place papers into the input plate. Place the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge chamber.
- Try printing an example page.
Canon 100 Not Connecting to Wireless
The connectivity problem on your Canon Pixma 100 printer may occur if there is a problem with your router connection.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer is switched on.
- Locate the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer closer to the router as the printer will retire within the network range.
- Verify if many devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Reduce the Wi-Fi router channel choice.
- Connect the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer to the Wi-Fi router through the setup.
- Assure that there is no cause of radio wave signals close to your printer.
- Be certain that the Canon Pixma Pro 100 and PC are connected to a similarly Wi-Fi router.